Forthcoming Service Changes
For the Glasgow area. Also shows recent and outstanding (*) service changes.
For temporary alterations relating to the Coronavirus situation, see Traveline Scotland.
- Glasgow Citybus 153 Silverburn - North Pollok - Cessnock/City Centre timetable change from 24 July 2021
- McGill's Bus Service 64, 164 City Centre - Parkhead - Carmyle - Cambuslang - Halfway route and timetable change from 25 July 2021 - temporary diversion due to closure of Newton Station Road until 17 December 2021
- McGill's Bus Service 364 Parkhead - Carmyle - Cambuslang - Newton Farm route and timetable change from 25 July 2021 - temporary diversion due to closure of Newton Station Road until 17 December 2021
- United Coaches VAC1 Motherwell - Ravenscraig Sports Centre cancelled from 31 July 2021 - service will no longer operate after this date
- JMB Travel 805 Bogside - Garrion Bridge - Cathcart - Mansewood/Shawlands starts from 2 August 2021
- McGill's Bus Service 72 Glasgow - Robroyston - Kirkintilloch timetable change from 8 August 2021
- McGill's Bus Service 178 Moodiesburn - Muirhead - Kirkintilloch route and timetable change from 8 August 2021 - revised route at Westergreens
- First Glasgow 59 Mosspark - City Centre - SEC route and timetable change from 22 August 2021
- First Glasgow 251 Wishaw General Hospital - Larkhall timetable change from 11 September 2021
- Stuarts Coaches 191 Lanark - Symington - Biggar timetable change from 26 September 2021
- Ace Mini Coaches 42 Calderbank - Airdrie/Coatbridge timetable change from 30 September 2021
Most changes have appeared on VOSA.
Note that for cancelled services, the date of cancellation can refer to the last day of service or the first day of no service. Check with the operator if in doubt.