Forthcoming Service Changes
For the Glasgow area. Also shows recent and outstanding (*) service changes.
For temporary alterations relating to the Coronavirus situation, see Traveline Scotland.
- Scottish Citylink AIR, M8, M9, M11, 900, N900, 926 Glasgow - Perth/Dundee/Aberdeen/Edinburgh Airport/Edinburgh/Campbeltown timetable changes from 22 February 2021 - temporary timetables come into force, N900 journeys suspended, see details
- McColl's Travel 208, 218 Silverton - Dumbarton - Brucehill/Westcliff timetable change from 28 February 2021 - curtailed evening service
- First Glasgow 59 Mosspark - City Centre - SEC route and timetable change from 1 March 2021 - route extended to serve NHS Louisa Jordan Hospital at SEC, see details
- First Midland Bluebird X37 Glasgow - Cumbernauld - Falkirk timetable change from 1 March 2021 - details
- First Glasgow 9A Braehead/Penilee - Cardonald - City Centre route change from 8 March 2021 - route change in Penilee, see details
- Stuarts Coaches 34, 34A Lanark - Forth - Livingston route change from 9 March 2021 - scheduled end of diversion due to road closure between Cleghorn and Harelaw
- Stuarts Coaches 137 Carnwath - Lanark - Forth - Braehead route change from 9 March 2021
- National Express various timetable changes from 29 March 2021 - services planned to restart after suspension, see details
- Stagecoach Fife X24 Glasgow - Dunfermline - Glenrothes - St Andrews timetable change from 29 March 2021 - section of route between Glasgow Airport and Glasgow cancelled (reflecting the current suspension)
- Stagecoach Fife X51 Dunfermline - Livingston timetable change from 29 March 2021 - section of route between Livingston, Harthill and Glasgow cancelled (reflecting the current suspension)
Most changes have appeared on VOSA.
Note that for cancelled services, the date of cancellation can refer to the last day of service or the first day of no service. Check with the operator if in doubt.